Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2014 6:56:49 PM EDT
How rare are these? I've got a lot of the black mags but none have the 5.45X39 embossed on them. I've put a WTB ad up and haven't gotten any response. I'd appreciate any leads on a nice one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I sold some over at the files for $20.00 ea. a few months ago.These were the ones aim sold I think over 10 yrs. ago for around $10.00.
These were sold along with the first run poly 762x39 mags that had the real bad cracking issues.Not sure if the 545 mags had the same issues as the 762 polys,but don't worry your not missing anything by not having the 545x39 poly mags.
By all accounts avoid them,you'll be wasting your money.That's why I sold them.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 9:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sold some over at the files for $20.00 ea. a few months ago.These were the ones aim sold I think over 10 yrs. ago for around $10.00.
These were sold along with the first run poly 762x39 mags that had the real bad cracking issues.Not sure if the 545 mags had the same issues as the 762 polys,but don't worry your not missing anything by not having the 545x39 poly mags.
By all accounts avoid them,you'll be wasting your money.That's why I sold them.
View Quote

I know the Polish 7.62 black poly mags had problems, but I haven't heard anything bad about the 5.45 mags. I have eight Polish black poly mags that I use as range mags and I've shot about 7K through them without a problem. I'll keep looking.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top