Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/30/2014 9:05:05 PM EDT
I got a Romanian WASR 7.62X39 AK earlier this week, I am looking for a 75 round drum mag, well, because.

I see some Chinese ones for sale, and some Romanian ones also.

The price tag I see on a Chinese one makes me wonder if the Chinese ones got banned from importation and therefor people charge more for them ?

I dont care about pre-ban / etc, I want functionality.

Any help is appreciated !
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I got a Romanian WASR 7.62X39 AK earlier this week, I am looking for a 75 round drum mag, well, because.

I see some Chinese ones for sale, and some Romanian ones also.

The price tag I see on a Chinese one makes me wonder if the Chinese ones got banned from importation and therefor people charge more for them ?

I dont care about pre-ban / etc, I want functionality.

Any help is appreciated !
View Quote

It really depends on what style you want, top loading or rear loading.
Top loaders don't require winding, but it's slow loading, and forget about unloading any other way besides shooting; rear loaders can be loaded/unloaded pretty quickly by comparison, but require winding.
Both are heavy, noisy and awkward.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:34:55 AM EDT
[#4]
how about this one ? I live about ten minutes from the store so I could pick them up in person.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/75-rd-ak-47-drum-magazine?a=1143232
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok sounds good I'll get one from that link you posted thanks !!
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:13:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

If you can swing it why dont you just buy both and then you can figure out which one you like best?  Me personally, I like the top loaders because I am a sucker for military surplus plus I think they look better in the gun and from my experience make less of a rattling noise when fully loaded.  
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top