Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/11/2013 6:24:28 PM EDT
http://www.z-e-r-t.com/shop/u-s-palm-ak30-mag-30-rounds/

I can't swing one right now just bought my 1st AK and need to find ammo but I too the check out all the way to the paypal area and it seems like they are in stock.    Are they worth.the 35 shipped?

Damn it I couldn't hold back I grabbed a red one it'll look cool in the black AK when ever it gets here
Link Posted: 2/11/2013 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Not worth it for $35 shipped imo.
Wait till the panic subsides and you can get Circle 10s for that price or a little cheaper.
Those US Palms are the best US made AK mags, but do have a couple cons. They lack reinforced feed lips and they cannot be disassembled.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 3:12:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Our local fleet&farm store had 2 US Palm AK30's for AK's so i had snatched the last two up i seen on the rack. they work good in my home built akm got them for $25.00 each. They had ammo for about 6 a box of 20 7.62x39 so i bought 21 boxes of those too.
Link Posted: 2/18/2013 5:42:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered four of them last week. I agree with the poster above that they aren't worth the price. They were $30.00 before the panic, and they are still priced the same. I bought them more for my collection than anything else. I will most likely use them at the range before I use my more collectible mags.
Link Posted: 3/5/2013 5:29:36 AM EDT
[#4]
i bought 2 more of them by me they work really good. the best USA MADE non metal ak mags around.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree. After using them in a borrowed M92 and my own ROM under-folder, they work as advertised.

The feed lips MIGHT be an issue, but, PMAGs do not have re-inforced lips and I have one that has had several hundred Wolf steel cases through it.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top