Anyone know the story on these?

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:47:31 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you want to know about it?
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:56:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What do you want to know about it?

Yes, because I doubt the "Rare" statement.

Link Posted: 12/25/2012 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I have tons of Chinese mags, & only 1 says "MADE IN CHINA" on the baseplate, so that's what's rare.  GARY
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#4]
They're really not that rare and you could usually buy them rather easily off Gunbroker and the AK forums.  They'd often pop up for sale.

Some had the "Made in China" or "CHINA" stamped on the baseplates and some didn't.  Either doesn't change any value or rarity compared to nonstamped ones.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I have seen many over the years marked made in china(have over 20) not that rare of a marking. They are from what I remember commercial that were made for the US market. They are however well made quality mags. CDNN had them a while back for around $18 irc.  Looks like a CDNN sticker on the bag.

JCS
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 3:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have seen many over the years marked made in china(have over 20) not that rare of a marking. They are from what I remember commercial that were made for the US market. They are however well made quality mags. CDNN had them a while back for around $18 irc.  Looks like a CDNN sticker on the bag.

JCS

CDNN is exactly right JCS.  I bought several of these from them late last year or earlier in 2012.  Think I got 'em for around fifteen bucks each, and didn't buy very many.  Lack of foresight on my part.

A time machine would come in real handy about now .................
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

JCS

CDNN is exactly right JCS.  I bought several of these from them late last year or earlier in 2012.  Think I got 'em for around fifteen bucks each, and didn't buy very many.  Lack of foresight on my part.

A time machine would come in real handy about now .................

Yep,they were real deal,full on,Chinese mags,40rd for $15 bucks each,and they were on the site for months.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a few I scored a few years back. In my 1987 Polytech catalog they are listed as copies of Russian RPK magazines and had a suggested retail of $34.95 each.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top