Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/16/2009 6:00:17 PM EDT
Hi all and happy Holidays my brother and I are fairly new to theAK47 and my dad said we should ask here for some help about these mags are they any good to use on our ROMANIA WASR-10 ? This is the description of them thanks in advance.

This European-made magazine holds 30 rounds of 7.62 x 39 ammo. From arsenals in Romania, Poland and Hungary, these magazines were built for military purposes and NOT commercial sales. These are genuine military-issue magazines and not Asian knock-off from a country that doesn't even field the AK-47.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 6:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 6:23:27 PM EDT
[#2]
VA-gunnut.
Thanks for getting back to me yes the AK will take double stack we have some already and yes the company will send them to NY these are pre-ban thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
These magazines fit my WASR very well
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Surplus_European_Steel_AK47_7.62x39_30rd_magazines.html
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#4]
ELPerdido.
My Dad wanted to get those from aim but they told him that they do not know when the mags were made so they will not sell to NYS thank you
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top