Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2009 2:55:25 PM EDT
I am going to use my ak for defense. Will the 40 round romanian mags feed good for this? I ordered some 30 round bulgarian mags but they have plastic followers. What will tis effect?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am going to use my ak for defense. Will the 40 round romanian mags feed good for this? I ordered some 30 round bulgarian mags but they have plastic followers. What will tis effect?

Nothing. Bulgy AK74 mags have plastic followers also.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:29:22 AM EDT
[#2]
If the surplus steel magazine is in good condition you can expect it to feed reliably.
Since you intend to bet your life on it, I highly recommend that you fire some cartridges through it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I have some of the Bulgarian mags with plastic followers. I shot about 500rds of Monarch ammo through my AK using whose mags with no problems.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]
They don't work!
All commbloc metal mags with plastic followers should be shipped to me for proper disposal.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't worry, never had a problem with any comblock mag - irregardless of country - steel or poly.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top