Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/28/2008 7:27:00 PM EDT
I ordered some mags from them Friday, as of today they still haven't charged my debit card.

Anyone have exp with them?
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I've only ordered from them once, but it was positive. The communication is a little lacking (no email confirmation/receipt, etc), but they're good to deal with. They're a little slow, but you can catch them (him?) on the phone. I don't know if it's a one man operation, but I've seen other people on the 'net say that when they called it was a foreign guy who answered, and that was my experience as well.

Buy with confidence, just be prepared to wait a few extra days.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 7:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have ordered a few east german mags, they usually take a week or so to process your order, but they don't charge you until they ship.
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Same here.  It took two weeks total to get both of my orders from the time I ordered them.

But, a very good company to deal with.

I will certainly use them again.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Similar Xp.  Would use them again, as all the stuff was even better than I expected.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I have ordered several items from them, they will not charge you until whatever ships. Dont woor they are good people
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top