Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/14/2008 4:05:14 PM EDT
It's obviously for an AK, not an SKS, right?  I've never seen one like it before.

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=97389043
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a Type 63 mag. The Type 63 was adopted by the Chinese, and featured a mix of SKS and AK design features. When used in an AK will block the bolt after the last round is fired - similar to a Yugo mag. There were 6 types of these mags as they were made for many years by many factories.

Guy's starting bid is way too high!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#2]
That guy's been trying to sell that same crusty mag forever now. I remember seeing that more than a year ago.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a cool mag at a great price, what are you guys talking about!  

I would trade him ... ONE pmag for that!

Quoted:
That guy's been trying to sell that same crusty mag forever now. I remember seeing that more than a year ago.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats almost as bad as this guy:

GunBroker

I asked for pics. It is your average EG bakelite. I let the dude know, and gave him a link to the above tacked "mag ID guide" in Jan. He has yet to fix his add.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Maybe he could sell it if he didn't list it as an SKS magazine.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top