Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2007 5:02:57 PM EDT
Does anyone else have the short range stuff ammoman was selling a few years back? I think it is Check. My AKs and SKS love this stuff. I wish I would have gotten more .
Link Posted: 7/28/2007 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#1]
May i ask why you would want this ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2007 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
My long range ammo works just as good for short range , so I guess I have some short range ammo too.
Link Posted: 7/28/2007 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

For one it was very cheep(around $60.00 for 1500 rds) which = more trigger time.
Plus it has very low recoil so the kids won't be scared to shoot.
Thats why I bought it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 12:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For one it was very cheep(around $60.00 for 1500 rds) which = more trigger time.Plus it has very low recoil so the kids won't be scared to shoot.
Thats why I bought it.

All good reasons.  LMK if you find some.  IM me if you don't mind.  Me and the clones would appreciate it!
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I have some of this stuff in my stash, but im not sure if I want to sell it. Ill IM you if I do. It will be more than $60 for 1500 round however.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I have some of this stuff I am looking to sell.  IM if interested.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]
What's the scoop on this stuff?...... in case I come across some.  I've never heard of it actually.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top