Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:55:45 PM EDT
G.M. has been promoting Wolf 7.62x39 for the past month, but they don't have any of it.  When I asked about it "DUDE" said Wolf had a lawsuit against it that had something to do with the laquer on the cases!!!???  and that they would not be importing it to the US anymore!!!???

Anyone know the real deal on this?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard their designing new boxes for their ammo and by mid March it will be available.

May be BS, but thats what I heard.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
They're making us wait to shoot so they can draw new pictures for their boxes.

Damn commies turned capitalist pigs!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw boxes of Wolf ammo at GM.  It looked the same.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
These aren't even good rumors.

Gun counter guys aren't even trying anymore.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard that they were making the cartridges out of solid gold and the actual bullets out of blood diamonds, but the C4 they are using as propellant has doubled in price, crippling availability.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#7]
i called the phone number listed on the Wolf ammo website today.  a young lady told me that there was a large shipment of Wolf ammo due in at the end of March 2006.  the reason that Wolf ammo has been behind was bad weather, Russian holidays and that when some shipments have arrived they are trying to catch up with back orders and larger orders are being placed.  the girl stated that Wolf ammo is in no way connected with Golden Tiger, Barnaul or any of the Brown, Silver or Golden Bear ammos.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#8]
All I know is I found 5 cases of it at GM on one random sunday, and I SNARFED one of them instantly.  And yes, thats a new word
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:33:21 AM EDT
[#10]
hey, wait a minute, i called and asked and the customer service guy said there'd be new guidance chips installed in the bullet and it'll be sub .5 MOA groups for all of us now, in order to make the black rifle crowd jealous
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top