Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/10/2006 5:40:02 AM EDT
I just scored 3k rounds of 5.45 (Wolf FMJ) from a dealer in Massachusets($140/K).  I stumbled across their generic websight and did a phone order with them.  They were real skidish about doing it because of the strict laws that they have in Mass for shipping ammo to homes.  After a few calls and alot of begging, the deal was made.  He said he just got the shipment in so I'm assuming the 5.45 supply will eventually make its way west to the rest of the country so we don't have search high and low for it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
One would hope so. I still have faith in the market economy, so I chalk up the current mega-shortage to supply-demand issues. Give it a few months and I'm sure we'll start to see it easing off.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#2]
was it Tite Sporting that sold you that???? $140 is high considering Golden tiger goes for $110.00 per case around here...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:11:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I just bought a Bulgarian Krink for $1450, $140 may be high but I would have paid more just to be able to shoot my gun.  5.45 is nonexistant in NW Ohio.  I got it from Collector's Guns

Web page
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Massachusetts is the 5.45 capital of the world (second only to Mother Russia)..

every gun store in this state stocks it and every show there are cases of it for sale. I just bought yet another case of it today for $117 out the door. Last month I was getting the same case for $110 OTD......

I have over 7k rounds sitting in my basement right now.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:04:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top