Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 3:47:14 PM EDT
I had a problem with a bait and switch last week with a spam can order so I cancelled the order because they would not honor the price I ordered it for. I call the jokers today to check on the ammo I ordered a few weeks ago. The ammo was the 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 for $75.00. I checked my order at their web page and it showed it has been cancelled. When I called and checked they said that I had cancelled the order last Monday. The same day I had cancelled the spam can order. So I check the spam can order with them and it is still on order. Some how they cancelled the wrong order. Ya right they did. When I cancelled the order last Monday I asked if the other orders that are on back order are still good and to check to see if the prices have changed. I gave them the order numbers and they said that the other two orders were good and the prices had not changed. So I told them they screw up and they need to cancel the spam can order and put my other order back on order. They tell me that they cant put it back on order for the $75.00 price but they would have no problem selling it to me for $95.00. I told the guy that they screwed up but they refused to place a reorder at the same price. What a load of crap. Screwed me twice in 10 days.  This company sucks. Watch out for them. Screwing people are their primary form of business.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
My backorder still says $75.97 on it for 2 cases at that price I have proof if they want to change later they will here from the B.B.B. Sorry U havin problems.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#3]
No more SG for me. They canceled my 3 cans even though I sent an email telling them I wanted the order.I do not need their BS. Too much of a pain in the ass to order from.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My backorder still says $75.97 on it for 2 cases at that price I have proof if they want to change later they will here from the B.B.B. Sorry U havin problems.

The BBB can not do shit other than send a letter or put a letter on file about the incident. 99.999999% of us do not even go through the BBB before making a purchase.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#5]
After reading this, I checked the status of my order of 1K Wolf. When I first ordered, it estimated June shipping, but now it says 2/26.

Sorry, sounds like you got a raw deal.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:04:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The BBB can not do shit other than send a letter or put a letter on file about the incident. 99.999999% of us do not even go through the BBB before making a purchase.

Hootbro

Well BBB would be the start then there is other higher ups in the US that dont like fraud.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I checked out the BBB for both cases and determined that not much if anything would happen if I did. They have not received a complaint in 36 months soooooo. I will just learn from this and watch my back.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top