Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:46:33 AM EDT
http://www.fatwallet.com/support/faqs.php#Cash_Back

If you sign up with an account at fatwallet.com you can get 6.0% back off of your order.

BTW, I am not affiliated with FW, I just thought I would pass this along for those of you that don't know about fatcash and would like to save some money!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I got $35.00 back from them on my last order. Anothe ammo order and I will have enough for a spam can.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
what is "A SG"?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:17:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
what is "A SG"?

I believe he meant, "At Sportsman's Guide"

`45
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know............it seems like there is something weird about this.....but I haven't figured out what it is, yet.

How long have you been using this company? Any negatives? Spam?

Accountant
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I registered on 27 Dec 05 and have not had a hit by them untill they emailed me to tell me about the dollar amount. No spam as of yet. I did it to catch a price break on the ammo. Check them out here. You have nothing to lose by checking them out. Someone here posted about this but I do not remember the thread.

www.fatwallet.com/
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#6]
first rule don't spread info about FW, been a member since 12/02
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:07:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How long have you been using this company? Any negatives? Spam?

Accountant

A long time. I havent received any spam since I have been a member back in 02 or so...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:08:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what is "A SG"?

I believe he meant, "At Sportsman's Guide"

`45

Yes, a typo.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top