Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:17:20 PM EDT
400$/1000# at ammoman.  PLEASE tell me it's not worth it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
When there is no doodoo anywhere else, even chickenshit goes for top dollar.

[EFHutton]The market is tapped right now, but ammo isnt banned. Save your money until it starts flowing again. Everyone else will be stocked at home, and when it starts flowing again, expect the prices to come back down to sanity.

I flipped a case I had the other day.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
400$/1000# at ammoman.  PLEASE tell me it's not worth it.

When you want the prettiest, most inaccurate 7.62x39....accept no substitutes
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#3]
No it's not worth the money!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]
This is exactly why I buy from Eric!  No BS and you get what you pay for.  I know it is not Eric who marks it up that high.  Just a week or so ago I purchased two cases of 5.45x39.  From N.J. to TX. it took about two days.  Heck, I have been on backorder, for the same ammo,  with SG and Centerfire since Oct..  A bird in the hand..........  
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top