Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/25/2005 3:17:09 PM EDT
Just checking to get a read on what folks go through in a month....do you mostly shoot on the weekend or every day? I shoot about once every month and a half - two months and go through about two hundred rounds. I have about 3K stockpiled including some Soviet steel core, chinese steel core, German Steel core and Norinco shells.  I have other brands as well and hope to wait out the "shortage" of 7.62x 39 ammo.

Your thoughts?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Have my underfolder mostly for the "evil" factor... dig it out a couple of times a year when I want to shoot poorer scores in 3-gun.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Normally 240 -400 rds, but with it getting more costly and harder to get it hasen't been as much.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Not much lately..Been shooting the AR's and FAL's till I see some ammo relief for my AK's...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:06:24 AM EDT
[#5]
around 300 rounds per month in the summer and around 150 rounds per month in the winter.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top