Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/5/2005 1:32:49 PM EDT
Hey Ya'll!

Can someone help me with a price check please?

For:

Norinco 7.62 X 39mm
Non Corrosive
Steel Case
20 cartridge yellow box (styrofoam insert)

Back of rounds say 311 or 3II and 93 (year made?)

Thanks you guys!

Shan
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Norinco ammo is the shizznit.  Can't help on a price but'll it'll be on the higher end of 7.62 X 39 stuff.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the information

I thought that maybe it was higher end, especially when I did a little research on it, as far as the make of the casings.

But, I still can't find a price on them. I have 54 boxes that I want to post, but I have the slightest clue what they are going for.

Shan

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I have some like you describe with the headstamp 71 over 92 that is steel core. If you can determine whether its lead or steel core that will help in determining a price. Great ammo either way and i'd love to have it. Feel free to use the pic in your add if its the same boxes you have.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#4]
In my research, I found that the factory that made these particular rounds made both lead and steel core. The only way to definitely tell is to pull the bullet. I do not have that capability.

So, I guess what I'll do is just research the price of what the lead core is going for now and sell it at that. If it ends up being steel core, then it's a buyer bonus.

Thanks ya'll for all your help!

Shan
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top