Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/29/2005 7:51:32 AM EDT
he
MBR
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Google "Wolf ammunition" and a place called the Armory has 1000 round cases of the hollow point for 105.00.  This stuff is really getting hard to find.  Good luck!

MBR

wolf should always be around though as long as the company exists.  Barnaul became rare because of their military contract priority, but I think it's safe to say Wolf will be around for a while.  I think sportsmansguide.com has wolf 5.45 FMJ for $75-500 rounds.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I realize this, but have you tried to find any lately?MBR
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I hit gun shops whenever I go out of town looking for 5.45 ammo. I pikced up a 1000 rounds and 2 magazines for 75 bucks awhile back. Owner said it had been sitting for almost 6 months and wanted to get rid of it when he saw I paused and looked at the case sitting with the 2 mags on top.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I just purchased the last 660rds from Outdoormarksmen.com.  Was getting low, and this should last me a few months.  
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top