Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 10:36:44 AM EDT
I ran across some of the Polish 7.62x54R at AIM today,its advertised as "Clean",is it corossive?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Clean means the ammo looks  good without  lots of dings or blemishes.  I believe nearly all the eastern European ammo is corrosive (Polish, Yugo, Romanian, etc).  If AIM or Ammoman doesn't say "non-corrsovie" for millitary/surplus ammo, it's usally safe to assume it is corrosive.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Karl,I'm looking for some to use in a Russian Tigr and I want to stay away from the corossive stuff.I guess it'll be Wolf.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Assume all x54R is corrosive. Wolf burns just as dirty as milsurp, S&B burns a little cleaner but I don't trust any of them to be 100% n/c. Just my $.02.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Aim has 54R from S & B.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top