Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/21/2005 11:25:20 AM EDT
I got a type 56s and it came with some German blanks I believe and grenade launcher that threads on the barrel. It has a machined looks 6-8 in. long ribbed at the top with a checkered pattern in the center. I'll try and get some pics up. I was just wondering a little more about them. The blanks come 10 to a pack plastic outer and brown paper back with this writing on the back. 10 Stuck M 34 Platz-P.  Head stamps are 82 and 05.  I've been dealing with aks and sks's for years but have never seen these.

I just found the blanks on JA545's site.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Those things used to be everywhere before 1994.  Just be careful that they are corrosive.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You have to be careful about shooting rifle grenades from an AK without the ability to shut the gas off.The Polish DGN60,and Yugoslavian AKs both have gas shut offs,other AKs don't and will actually beat themselves apart with repeated firing of rifle grenades.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't really plan on shooting any. I just got it with a gun and was wondering a little more about it. It's five inches or so three inch center that has diamond checkers in it, four grooves at the top, one at the bottom with the retaining clip, machined blued finish, and at the bottom it has a backwards 4 stamed in it.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top