Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 2:47:10 PM EDT
I contacted this individual yesterday about 7.62x39 ammo James is his name, Anyway he said that he did not have any of this available but made a special trip to Cabelas Last nite just to get me a case of 7.62x39 ammo, He is sending it to me at his cost+shipping, I love business minded people like this he just got himself a lifetime customer also check out his web site he has a hunting lodge in Cadiz ohio and has a huge range...Below is a link to one of his auctions

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=35792760
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
why wouldnt you just order it from cabelas yourself?

seems like a hassle to add someone else to the chain..   just adds more time / cost in the long run.

you can get 1000 round for about 85 bucks delivered from them right now.

t

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:24:19 AM EDT
[#2]
See this thread...

Cabelas 7.62x39
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:35:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I tried i cant find that damn thread or the ammo on the web site?????
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:48:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I tried i cant find that damn thread or the ammo on the web site?????

grasshopper, you have alot to learn about the internet and buying ammo online.
soon, you will be cursing that dealer for having bent you over.

how much was the final deal + shipping?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Step 1) Go to Cabelas

Step 2) Enter 21-4071 into the Catalog Quick Order box on the top left of the page

Step 3) This will take you to a catalog quick order page...go down and click on 'Find Products'

Step 4) Say wow...that Cacique500 really knows his shit and I should worship him for walking me through this h
I ordered 2000 rounds (comes with 4 ammo cans) for $174.73 delivered.

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top