BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/10/2005 1:40:02 PM EDT
Just thought I'd spread the word.
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 8:24:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I called yesterday to order some, and they are officially SOLD OUT.
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Samething happened to me. I guess there is always wolf...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a common practice for them to price things low,...especially when they are OUT of STOCK!

If not, they just WHACK you on shipping!

Bob
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Please do not bash a near by competitor of yours in a public forum where they do not particpate.  We have had similar conversations like this before.

Ober,

This was a JOKE,.......intended to draw a phone call from a gentleman that I have a good relationship with as a business associate. We are all starving for Barnaul "Blue Box" FMJ "39". I recently spent a good amount of time with Bobby, Carol, and the "Girls" as we all SHARED space in the same booth at the Shot Show in Vegas. It was a BLAST!

As RS39 would confirm ( if he is alive), Bob Custer who is the owner of the AMMUNITIONSTORE is not a competitor of mine at all. Matter of fact,...We "draw" from the same "well".

Ober, …maybe someday we can get together for a shoot with other AR15.com members like RS39 here in "The Buckeye", and you can experience the "dry" humor of "Big Bob" first hand.

I’ll bring the “Steaks”,…Maybe “Little Bob” will bring the AMMO!

Again,...It was said in HUMOR, I apologize if it sounded otherwise.

BobWilliams

PS,..I better call Canton!
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top