Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/7/2005 11:52:57 AM EDT
I shot about 1/2 case of SP barnaul 5.45 x 39  on sat. and I also noticed that I would get some interesting jams about every 150 shots.  I would look into the gun and those shorter SP rounds I guess may bounce of the feedramp and then they stand straight up in the magazine as the bolt closes 1/2 way on the case.

However, I shot side by side with open sights at 200 meters  with a flat top ARand was able to his a standard IPSC target about 1/2 the time... The AR flat top guy next to me was a little upset that my rig did so well.  He was drilling it 100% of the time though.  So i didnt see any accuracy issues, I will have to try the FMJs later at the same range and see if I hit it easier.

I have a sweet video of me shooting my krink that day:
Big fire balls
Empty a 30 round mag in 4.5 seconds..
I am getting the SBR papers in on monday and hope it goes quickly.

Anthony

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I think once you get the Barnaul FMG in 5.45 you'll be hitting that target much closer to 100%.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:05:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ober...why? The ballistic C.O. ?
Reasoning?

Y-
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:26:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top