Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/27/2011 12:58:07 PM EDT
I have a couple boxes of old brass UMC 7.62x39. The bullets are loose in the shell in some of them, the bullet can be wobbled and/or spun around in some of the cases. Is this stuff safe to shoot, or will it possible cause injury or damage my AK?
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The bullets are loose in the shell in some of them, the bullet can be wobbled and/or spun around in some of the cases. img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_question.gif[/img]

I would pass ...or break them down and reload them
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Send them to me and I'll find out!

Really without knowing the storage conditions, and seeing/feeling the cartridges, its all up to you if you feel like risking it or not

But some of us are a little more daring (cheap) when it comes to what we'll fire
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Ill buy them off you if you arent going to shoot them!
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top