Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2010 8:47:22 PM EDT
Offered some US GI WCC 762 X.39 AK ammo. Any idea on value. It is Winchester WCC 98 in GI 20 boxes.
Any info on this stuff

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't pay any more then what the russian 20 round boxes usually go for.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Where did you order it from?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it brass cased and boxer primed?  How much is it running, and where did you find it?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Winchester brass cases marked WCC 98. Boxer reloadable.  Traded for it.
Wondering about vale or collectability. I was told this ammo made for Special Ops troops to use in Com bloc weapons
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:38:12 AM EDT
[#5]
That is strange.  Tons of unused AK ammo all over the place there.  We are even getting Polish made 5.56NATO for the Afgan M16A2 rifles.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got 2 boxes of LC unmarked headstamp stuff and 2 boxes of Bell Labs unmarked here in front of me, I can't remember what I paid.

Your stuff's probably Combloc familiarization ammo. With as cheap as the surplus stuff is I'd just hang on to it, especially if you're a reloader. Get a set of dies and some bullets and make yourself a little SHTF stash.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I've heard the accuracy on that stuff is typically piss-poor to unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#8]
From my experience, this stuff from Lake City and Bell Labs is very good ammo.  For what it's worth, the worst lots of this stuff will run circles around any Combloc produced -39 PS or M67 type ammo.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top