Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/30/2007 6:31:54 PM EDT
I came across this stuff at an Ace Hardware store. I was sniffing around through a large pile of ammo that they just got in on a trade. I picked up six stripper clips of 7.62x39 and started looking them over. All kinds of mixed headstamps. Years dating back to 1969. Stamps are IK, NK, and nny(?). Paid $6 for the lot of 60rnds. What have I got here?

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
The headstamps IK,NK,NNY are all Yugo manufactured ammo.

SinisterDouble68
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It is Yugo and it is corrosive but it is very good ammo If you like it you can get more from samco global I think they just got a large shipment with a decent price
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#4]
That is all Yugo military surplus, not to be confused with the new production stuff sold under the Wolf Gold and Prvi Partisan names.

$.10 per round is a good price.

D.D.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top