Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2007 2:51:50 PM EDT
Just as the title says I want to get a few lowers for my Romy kits. What types would be compatable?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm

The NDS-3 "economy" receiver on this page is what I used, it worked great, looks good, and required no machining to make everything fit.

Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm

The NDS-3 "economy" receiver on this page is what I used, it worked great, looks good, and required no machining to make everything fit.

+2  I've done 2 NDS-3's and two builds from flats.  NDS-3's R.O.C.K.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#3]
which fcg should I use?  It states on the website that the single hook fcg's don't work well with these receivers.  What options are there?  Is there anything I should look for when I get a parts kit.  I've been meaning to do this for at least a year. I finally have some extra money.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#4]
The site looks interesting. What is the following?

"top rail step-down"

Quoted:
which fcg should I use?  It states on the website that the single hook fcg's don't work well with these receivers.  What options are there?  Is there anything I should look for when I get a parts kit.  I've been meaning to do this for at least a year. I finally have some extra money.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 8:19:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe the stepped down rails also aid in reliability as they better shed dirt and crud that could otherwise foul up between the bolt carrier and the rails.

The G2 double hook trigger will work just fine with the NDS3. All that is required is cutting another groove for the second hook.

My NDS3 Romy build is one of my favorites. As mentioned above it was by far the easiest I've built with.

here it is with it's sisters. NDS1P on top, OOW middle, and NDS3 bottom:
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top