Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2007 6:08:30 PM EDT
i built a yugo underfolder on a romy g kit, this is the 1st kit i built, its on a nodak spud economy receiver, fired great-right off the bat with no problems, then after about 10 rds i noticed that it failed to feed a new round after extracting the old one, when i tried to cycle it by hand, by pulling bolt back and letting it go, it would feed at an incorrect angle and lock up the bolt, after removing the locked up round, i noticed that the bolt was not cycling a new round, even letting in go or pulling it slowly closed, it would not feed a new round, i shot about 60 rounds and it did this maybe 5 times.... seems like magazine was a hair to low...but only every so often....
any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
are the feeding probs only on one side ?

or is the prob feeding from both sides of the mag ?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
are the feeding probs only on one side ?

or is the prob feeding from both sides of the mag ?

good quesstions... i  did not even look for that
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i built a yugo underfolder on a romy g kit, this is the 1st kit i built, its on a nodak spud economy receiver,

a yugo underfolder on a romy g kit....?????  these are two different beast !!  can you be more specific on how you built this..  maybe you just used the yugo undefolder stock?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 2:17:57 AM EDT
[#4]
first you need to check how the mag sits
if the lower rail is to long it will push the mag to one side and cause this prob
you also need to check your ejector if its to long it will push the bolt over and cause the smae types of probs

you also need to check that your carrier moves free inside your rec
the yugo uf is made for a 1.6mm rec and when you install it into a 1mm rec
it pulls the top of the rec in at the back so you usally have to do alittle trimming to get the carrier running smooth
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#5]
a yugo underfolder on a romy g kit....?????  these are two different beast !!  can you be more specific on how you built this..  maybe you just used the yugo undefolder stock?

yes-- i built the yugo underfolder onto the no dak spud economy receiver---drilled the holes out for it
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top