Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/22/2007 3:13:13 PM EDT
I want to put one on my Romy build,anyone know who has them? I already posted in the EE.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Something like this?

Mounting Rail -- AK (Mil-Spec)
This Mil-Spec AK mounting rail would accept most optical scopes and sights with an AK type mounting bracket.
Price
$25.95  

stores.freedomoptics.com/StoreFront.bok
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
that's what I'm looking for! thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been wondering about the same thing.  Will this rail work from Cheaper Than Dirt?
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't use that rail.  You need one that will accept universal AK mounts. Check out these optics web sites:

stores.freedomoptics.com/StoreFront.bok

and

www.kalinkaoptics.com/

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:16:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I tried to order from Freedomoptics...at the checkout it said this page no longer exists after I typed in my CC info.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:58:35 PM EDT
[#6]
WTF... that rail page no longer exists... f*ck Freedom Optics ...no phone ... most likely will not reply e-mails ...

Contact Kalinka Optics, tell them what you need, they should help you out, I think ...they carry more stuff than Freedom.

[email protected].
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
WTF... that rail page no longer exists... f*ck Freedom Optics ...no phone ... most likely will not reply e-mails ...

Contact Kalinka Optics, tell them what you need, they should help you out, I think ...they carry more stuff than Freedom.

[email protected].

Dont worry man, Freedom opitcs is a real company and they do deliver (sometimes slow).. i've got several scopes and rails, actually i oreder another rail from them last Friday (7 days ago) still nothing in the mail.

The credit card page sends you to paypal.  he doesn't have a store front.  he accepted my paypal so i'm just waitin' like last time.

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:28:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I just ordered from Kalinkaoptics. thanks for that link.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top