Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 6:12:29 AM EDT
Hello,
My first build works perfect.  Just test fired my second and having a little trouble.

without a mag in it cycles smooth, but with a mag in the bolt is binding up against the mag.  If you look at the top of the mag it is hitting on the right side oposite of the extractor.
When I was putting it together I had to grind down the extractor a little because the bolt was binding on the right side of the front tronion.  Where should I grind or how do I get the bolt+carrier to move to the left a hair.

Thank you
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:16:13 AM EDT
[#1]
is the mag in there straight? 7.62 i presume......did ya take some off of the part of the rail that sticks out in the magwell at the dimple(non ejector side)??
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top