Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/30/2006 7:50:46 PM EDT
Howdy,

Anybody have any experience with Florida Gun Works? So far, their communication skills suck. I'm considering a rather expensive purchase, and would like to hear some feedback before I commit.

Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Run away.

link

link
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my krinks sidefolder from them, wished i'd gotten it from ORF.
FGW won't return emails, has an always full voice mail, will lie, will give you no idea whether they shipped or not, etc.
Had to turn it over to my CC company because of ALL the bad reports about them. They finally emailed me that it had been returned to them because of an address error, yet the shipping lable showed otherwise.

RUN AWAY is right.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Consistently bad rep.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:48:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.

(running away)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:21:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, run very fast.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I have e-mailed them five times for info on one of their items......Have not heard from them yet....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:02:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Vendor Pon·zi scheme  (pnz)
n.
A swindle in which products listed are sold that are never in stock and early puchasers are sent products purchased from other sources with funds raised from later ones, usually with an unacceptable delay. No merchandise is ever in physical inventory. The only operating capital comes from purchasers and is moved around in a shell game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[After Charles Ponzi (1882?-1949), Italian-born speculator who organized such a scheme with investors(1919-1920).]

You have been warned: Stay away or suffer the consequences.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top