Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/11/2006 6:35:03 AM EDT
I ordered 3 a few weeks ago.  They said then that it would be four to eight weeks before they were even shipped.  Are they just slacking or are they in high demand?  I know they make good receivers.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:37:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered 5 of them right after New Years and they arrived at my FFL on Feb 22nd. I will say, they are worth the wait. Also, it is wise to pay the extra for the parkarizing on them. They are being shipped from Houston, so the humidity will have them rusted by the time they get to you. Well worth the extra cost knowing I can just put them together and don't have to immediately worry about having the whole gun refinished to keep it from pitting.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Besides  hurricans Rita/Katrina...
Now they are suppling an AK manufactoring company ""Forgot who" that use to use joeken recivers are now going with Armory...
And now the high demand from us...The home builders...
You will not be dissapointed...
There have NEVER been any issues when I have built a rifle using an Arsenal reciver unlike the others that need some tweeking to fit and function..OOW...Ewbanks...Vucan...
The only drawbacks have been....Long wait time...
and If someone has one on hand they usally want double...
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Two months.  That's the DATA - not the promise.

Now... with that said?  You've oredered the best receiver you can get :)  I KNOW it's 2 months... every time I continue to order a new one :)
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top