Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/11/2006 6:02:44 AM EDT
you guys know who currently has these in stock?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered 2 from those joekin bastages 2 month ago....Said they would ship in three days...billed my card.....2 months later.........lots of "we'll try to get those to you next week"...... fuckers......
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked at DCI's receiver?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Stay away fro jokin' !  They are deserving of this prestigious award.
http://www.hench.net/images/assclown.jpg
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I've found it best to buy from Joeken at gunshows. I've always received my receivers that I've ordered through them, but it does take a long time sometimes, and they do charge your card. The longest I've had to wait was about a month.

DPHarms has the AMD-65 receivers for $89.99. He also has the standard ones from time to time. I've always gotten excellent service from DPHarms.

I haven't tried DCI, but have heard a lot of good things about the quality of their receivers. I'll try them next time.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Since the first of Jan. I've order twice from joekens. Seven receivers total. No problems.
The secret in getting good service from them is to pay them with a pay pal account. There rating is excellent and they don't want it mess up.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top