Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:32:12 AM EDT
I need help finishing my receivers. The welder I had lined up to do mine 5 and my buddy's four told me this morning that his shop was simply to busy to TIG weld those for me. I checked with him when we started this project and then two weeks ago when we finally got the flats bent and top rails grinded. Anyhow, I know nothing of welding and even less for using a spot welder besides not having the dough to buy a spot wleder. Would anyone with a spot welder be willing to weld these receivers for me? I'll pay you for your time if that's what it takes. Me and my buddy just want these done and we are out of options other than this. Can anyone or is anyone willing to help us

Edit: Thanks for the warnings guys. I will not ship these but if anyone with a welder in sate can help...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:36:27 AM EDT
[#1]
They will have to go to an FFL in their present state.  Did you post this in your hometown forum to see if there is anybody near you with a spot welder?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:06:41 PM EDT
[#3]
its gonna have to be local as in ftf
you can ship rifles in state but i dont think pistols are ok
and the rec's could be considerd a pistol

im also in or but i dont have a welder or spot welder anymore
think if i was you i would try and rent a spot welder from someone
that part is simple and a monkey can do it

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top