Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/3/2006 12:41:37 PM EDT
Looks liek CSI is sold out of the romy kits for 99 each.  Who's next in line here?

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#1]
id have to say TAPCO, because they have the G2 trigger group and a new retaining wire included for only $129.99 if i recall.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
For those on a budget ..Here..dont know anything about him tho.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Those look like the same kits Aimsurplus was selling just before they ran out. Most where very good but , covered in cosmo. I bought a couple of these kits. Very good condition, matching #s just dirty and a little bit banged up on the wood. I would buy them. DPH has excellant kits for 109 Or 124 with G2 witch is a very good deal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Copesdist.com has Hand Pick Romy's with G2 FOR $125. I have seen a couple and they were like new. Received 4 days post order. If I had funds to spend I would by them there.
Tapco's G2's are now going for $45 hand pics run 10-20$ that means that the Kit costs $60-70.

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top