Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/10/2006 2:02:44 PM EDT
Can anyone let me know how its going to be possible to use an off-list lower either now, or after the lower is added to the list?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody knows for sure what will happen after the list gets updated but for now you can build your off-list AK receiver (AK's dont have a lower) in one of 3 configurations to remain within the law.
1. disable the gas sytem which will turn your gun into the equivelant of a bolt-action rifle.
2.build with no evil features( no pistol grip,flash hider, bayo lug, and use a fixed stock)
3. bolt the mag catch and load through the ejection port.

Whatever you do make sure you stay within the federal parts count rules.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to- calguns.net   for all the info.  Pinning the ten round mag seems like the best solution for now.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:16:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Moving to a free state and giving California back to Mexico sounds like a good solution to me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Moving to a free state and giving California back to Mexico sounds like a good solution to me.

we already give millions of mexicans all kinds of freebies already.  why let them have more?

i'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 10 strategically-placed, underground, small seismic blasts would help encourage california to fall into the ocean where it belongs.  all those landslides out there are just a sign of things to come anyway.  why not help nature along?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#5]
If only cali was non commie, It wouldnt be illegal for all of my guns to go back with me, heres an idea stay with the police department I think its 10 years and wow! cool guns in cali. Or just try to comply with the current laws. Either that or goto long beach and pick up a brand spanking new norinco with all the bells and wistles from a local triad gang member
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 10 strategically-placed, underground, small seismic blasts would help encourage california to fall into the ocean where it belongs.  all those landslides out there are just a sign of things to come anyway.  why not help nature along?

It didn't work for Lex Luthor, World Greatest Criminal Mind, so why would you think you could pull it off?

Option Two sounds the best to me, similar to NY post-ban config.  Closest to no-ban, pre-ban you can get, within the letter of the law.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Do triad gang members take PayPal? Just asking...
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top