Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 5:46:00 PM EDT
I moved houses a few months ago and now it seems I lost all the pieces that go with the Polish underfolder

I checked Global Trade and K-Var and no dice.  K-var has a complete underfolder set with parts.  I just need all the loose pieces.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#1]
bummer....

sell me your polish underfolder trunnion.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#2]
www.krebscustom.com/CustomParts.html

Look a little past midway down.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I forgot to mention I'm missing the trunion as well.  Put everything in a plastic bag.  Can't find it.

That eliminates Krebs.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Try here www.aa-ok.com/AK_Receiver_Parts/Receiver_Parts.html  half way down the page.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:18:45 AM EDT
[#5]
IIRC, centerfire has the underfolder stock w/ pieces under "ak parts." I hope his helps.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#6]
That centerfire underfolder is a yugo and looks promising.  

Does anyone know if the Yugo rear trunnion will fit a receiver that was fitted for the Polish underfolder.  Don't want to buy the yugo underfolder and find out it will not work with my receiver that is fitted for the Polish ones.

Worst case I will buy another Polish underfolder kit.  One will be a fixed stock version I guess.  Got a few more boxes so I'm going to keep hope alive.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#7]
The Yugo rear trunion is narrower than a Polish would be. I've asked the same question, so I've had lots of help. The Yugo receivers are made of thicker steel, so the trunion is narrower by necessity. It may be possible to shim one with another piece of metal to get it to fit correctly, or you could use a 1.6mm receiver and have the Polish front/barrel trunion shaved down to fit. As I understand it, those are the main options for combining a Yugo UF and rear trunion with any other pattern of Euro AK. Good luck, and hope you find the pieces in the other boxes.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top