Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 10:33:19 AM EDT
buddy of mine called me..asked me if i wanted to take part in a semi-group buy on an Ak parts kit with trigger groups..

i said sure, how much, after the answer..couldn't say no..

haven't finding a decent receiver..couldn't say no..

my first AK. I am blatant gun snob of ARs and 1911s...

i want a gun that I can truly just beat the ever-loving sht out of..and then do it again..

well, Im over here on the dark side now..what initiation do I have to do?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#1]
You must dance the Kalashnikov dance. Basically boils down to combined elements of all tribal dances from everywhere the AK is popular. Okay, that's kinda dumb, so I guess we can say you have to admit that in it's frame of reference (dead reliable, robust, and can take a massive beating), the AK is supreme.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
what initiation do I have to do?

Repent and feel remorse for all the nasty things you ever thought/said about the AK.The AKGods are very forgiving.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#3]
You must swear to NEVER double the weight of your AK with add-on accessorys...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
You have to dress up like one of the guys from the monrovia thread and post a pic.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
buddy of mine called me..asked me if i wanted to take part in a semi-group buy on an Ak parts kit with trigger groups..

i said sure, how much, after the answer..couldn't say no..

haven't finding a decent receiver..couldn't say no..

my first AK. I am blatant gun snob of ARs and 1911s...

i want a gun that I can truly just beat the ever-loving sht out of..and then do it again..

well, Im over here on the dark side now..what initiation do I have to do?

Well, I just hope you don't become one of our resident "KalishnaSNOBs".  As for your initiation, you have to find a source for 7.62x39 for $50 per 1,000 delivered to my door.  Post your source after you IM me with it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#6]
You have to send all of your AR's to me.  I will pay the postage of course.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I think you're supposed to pack all your guns with sand, figure out which one keeps firing in this condition, hold it aloft and yell "WOLVERINES."
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#8]
this is great...alot better thread than i thought it was going to be..
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Must learn to bump fire!...must learn to bump fire!...must learn to bump fire!...you get the picture.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Now when you go to the range with your AR friends you can take your AK and throw it in a water puddle. Then when finish shooting your AR go get the AK and shoot it.

Girlly men check the barrel for mud before shooting though after removing it from the puddle.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to the Dark Side.   We have but one hard and fast rule here - shoot it, shoot it, and shoot it.  

minor points - The wearing of Tack vests is frowned upon.  Extra mags go in your coat pockets, or the back pocket of your wrangler jeans.

Paa-leeeeze - no fricken aimpoint super-x, 4th generation Krytonite enhanced night vision unit with a pressure switched infrared lighted range finding, pussy sniffing, super dopler, triple coated TACTICAL optic.  

Just Have a blast Shooting the frinken AK.   The closest the dark side comes to fashion is: do I shoot hollow points today or FMJ?   Answer - whichever happens to be cheaper by the case.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#12]
has anyone told you yet that AKs are cheaper by the dozen
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top