Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/21/2006 6:45:17 PM EDT
It seems like I saw an all metal (no wood) AK gas tube somewhere, but now I can't find it.  Anybody seen anything like that?

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#1]
the AMDs had gas tubes without wood handgaurds on them, but i don't recall if they fit other normal AKs. try on centerfire's website, i think they had them
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#2]
theres one at the bottom of this page copes
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#3]

You want one for the AMD-63 (top rifle), not the AMD-65 (bottom rifle) because it is too short.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a saiga take off if you want it I will send it to you and you can send me back what you feel is right for shipping.  IM me your address and it will be on the way.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a saiga take off if you want it I will send it to you and you can send me back what you feel is right for shipping.  IM me your address and it will be on the way.

Thanks for the offer, but I need two that match.  I'm building a set of tripod mounted twin AK's.

I may just wind up taking the wood off the existing gas tubes and seeing how that looks.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
If that doesn't work for you I can pull the one off my other saiga and put one of the ones off my shelf on it until I get an ultimak for it.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#7]
If you have two that match and will fit Romanian AK's, let me know what you want for them, or what you would like to have in a swap.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I have two that match and should fit your romys fine (that is the tubes I put on them) what do you think of trading for a couple of 7.62 mags?  I can always use more.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds good.  

Email me at [email protected].

Tom
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top