Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 9:20:38 PM EDT
1.  Alright, so I'm trying to find my kit.  If I get the romanian kit from tapco that comes with the g2 trigger group, which is about 30 by itself, so I would end up only spending about 20 more for the romanian combo than for a yugo kit and trigger group separately.  So... which one should I get, romanian or yugo?

2.  Also, the trigger parts have to be replaced to make it semi auto right (aside from the parts count), so where do you guys get your trigger parts, what do you get?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Alright, one more:  Are the folding stock kits any different than the regulars with the exception of the stock, or is that the only difference?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:45:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Alright, one more:  Are the folding stock kits any different than the regulars with the exception of the stock, or is that the only difference?  

It depends on what type folding stock you talking about.  I have a WASR that has an E. German folding stock that simply replaces the wood buttstock via the screws in the tang.  For underfolders, they require a receivers to accommodate the folding stock hardware.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top