Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/11/2006 11:31:49 AM EDT
Trying to play around with some volume discounts and availability things...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#1]
need more info
what kinda folder ?

if your talking an uf rec with the holes drilled
the top holes will fit a 74 rear trunnion
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking at a DCI (Nodak Spud) receiver : http://www.nodakspud.com/images/NDS-4-a2.jpg

I have a Yugo and a Romy fixed stock parts kit now, but will be building a folder or 2 (maybe Polish, whatever catches my fancy)
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]
The receiver you are looking at is for a Yugo underfolder with the buldged front trunion. The rear also has the holes for the top cover latch. Yes, you could build a fixed stock Yugo with it, but it will look pretty ugly with all the holes in the rear. Be patient and wait until the fixed stock receivers are back in stock. Romanian or Polish...no. They have standard front trunions.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#4]
As 'JoeBud' has explained so well, the DCI NDS-4 (Yugo M70 underfolder stock version) is a specific application receiver for the Yugo M70 underfolder parts kit and for Centerfire Systems' Yugo M72 RPK underfolder parts kits. The NDS-4 receiver cannot be recommended for an AKM build application, such as the Romanian AKM and Polish AKM kits.
Thanks.

Harlan
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top