Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:49:53 PM EDT
Has anyone had any dealings with them? good, bad, other?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I've done numerous transactions with Jerry and all have been a pleasure.  He's the type of person that stands behind what he sells.  I had modified one of his bolt cutters that I had purchased and screwed things up; he had offered to repair/replace and even do the modifications for me...free of charge.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:24:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I have ordered from Jeyy at Maas Guns and for what I can tell, he is one of the good guys. I inclueded my cell phone # and when there was a problem with my FFL he called me and everything got resolved quickly and cleanly. All in all a pleasure to do busyness with when compared to some of the other dealers out there.

Sign_Wolfman
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:16:00 AM EDT
[#3]
cool.  I just wanted some feedback before I sent the money.
thanks
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I've ordered from him too with great results.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#5]
No worries with Jerry, go ahead and buy away, you won't be disappointed
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:30:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I was planning on ordering from him until I got to the checkout section and it asked all kinds of personal information on an unsecure page.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:33:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Ive bought 2 receivers and a bunch of AK parts from him with no incident.  
decent guy.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top