Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/5/2006 6:51:55 PM EDT
just as the title says, has anyone here ever ordered from the website SKSparts? i'm asking because i was interested in some stuff he has on there, but the order page isnt secured or anything and im a little suspicious about putting CC info onto an unsecure page. does anyone have any experience with him? probably just splitting hairs over nothing, but i want to make sure everything's on the straight and level before i plunk down some cash.

thanks

edited for correct website and include link: www.sksman.com
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
his prices are off the deep end
someones been hittin the bong alittle hard id say LOL

to answer your question i havnt but i never would if its not a secure page
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a couple of SKS mags a few years back. Did the CC info over the phone, though. Decent price back then and quick shipping.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
his prices are off the deep end
someones been hittin the bong alittle hard id say LOL

to answer your question i havnt but i never would if its not a secure page

WOW!  You aren't kidding about the prices.  I had never looked at his prices until just now, and all I can say is:  WOW!  What are those prices based on?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
well i guess its a good thing i wasnt planning on buying any AK parts! damn that's insanely high. i was looking at the MAC parts, but since im more familiar with this forum and they have AK and SKS stuff too i figured id ask
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Post what parts you are looking for, and you may get quite a few replies with links to reputable vendors with fair prices.  There are always members here with said part in the bottom of the spare parts box that could let you have it for cheap.  Check the EE too.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top