Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/4/2006 12:42:02 PM EDT
keep hearing about this guys but can't find him.  please help.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9089

I bought two of his kits. Wood was a little rough, but for 99 bucks hes a good man.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
My nicest Romy kits have come from him. He usually has them for sale on Gunbroker. Great guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
He's the best seller out there. I bought one of his Hungarian kits recently. Awesome guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9089

I bought two of his kits. Wood was a little rough, but for 99 bucks hes a good man.

+1 (except the wood on mine was good)
Good communication. Quick delivery. EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY.

I am a repeat customer.

TheOtherChris
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I've gotten all my Romanian kits from Bocefus.  No complaints here.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to sell a few of the SA-85 kits Bocefus was selling a while back.  They're like new with 100% finish and near perfect wood.  I'd be willing to charge what I paid for it, if anyone's interested.  They're great kits, but things are a little tight financially for me right now.    I have 3 that I'm about to put on the EE.  Let me know if you're interested or want to see pics of one of the kits.  Thanks.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top