Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 1:08:43 PM EDT
Do you have it? I can't fnd anything other than the email thing for questions.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
He doesn't have one.  Your best bet is to email him.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, I was pretty sure it wasn't on the webpage after looking. I guess I'll have to wait to see if they answer my questions through email.
I hate to keep asking Q's but can someone give me a link to a page that has all the rivets I need for a romy build and a decent receiver? I would be most appreciative.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]
mcook76,

Have you heard from Scott yet?  I sent him an email almost 2 weeks ago about a problem with my order and haven't heard anything.  If it was just a question, I wouldn't be so anxious, but I'm missing a part from my order.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Nah, sure haven't. I send him an email shortly after he replied to my post here. I purchased a Romy kit from Copes Dist. A lot of people rave about the stuff they get from him so I wanted to see for myself. I might try him next time. He must be busy or something.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:30:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Give Scott a little time. I now probably buy 90% of my parts from DPH. I ordered several Romys from another vender and one of the $89 from DPH just to see how it was. The kit from Scott was an A while the others were B maybe C grade. Even with the new price they should be worth it. I also only use his flats for my builds. When there are major gun shows, they get a little behind plus everything slows down around the Holidays. Just received an email that my Romy RPK would go out on the next shipment.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:42:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I made a mistake on my online order and had to email him right after I hit send. Four days later i get an email say it was shipped, th einvoice listing the incorrect order. Don't know yet what was shipped yet. Just would have been nice to talk to a human to explain.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Then I'm guessing that you didn't get the email from me on Dec. 27th.  I sent it through the form on your webpage in regards to order #2577.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the call, Scott!

Part is on the way.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top