Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/17/2005 11:43:31 AM EDT
I've got a group rental going in GD that will allow you to borrow these DVDs. Check it out if you are interested.

Link
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I rented the AGI video and think it sucks. You're better off reading everything you can here and on other boards. The AGI video never went into important details like trunnion locating, correct riveting methods, etc. Don't bother with it. It's not worth it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I found a few informative things on that video.  How to use the headspace gauges, how to adjust the dust cover, etc...   It's not bad to use as a reference for the beginner.

But then again I drive a volkswagen, to quote shop_rat45's signature

I have a bootleg dvd copy if anyone is interested.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#3]
knifehitter,

I'd be interested in borrowing your copy for a few days.  I'm in OR too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I found a few informative things on that video.  How to use the headspace gauges, how to adjust the dust cover, etc...   It's not bad to use as a reference for the beginner.

But then again I drive a volkswagen, to quote shop_rat45's signature

I have a bootleg dvd copy if anyone is interested.  

IM me. I'd definitely be interested. Do you have copies of the prints that came with it?

Kris
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#5]
It can be rented online here but the payment method is paypal.  I also doubt that you get any of the prints with the rental

technicalvideorental.com/rental_73.html
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top