Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2005 6:31:42 PM EDT
ok guys i dont know the real terms for these parts but im gonna try my best. i know tapco and other companies have semi us trigger groups. i have purchased these but the m92 uses what ill call a "2 piece" trigger. it has an additional spring and "cam" held in with the trigger pin. i have used this type of trigger with other builds but now i need it in us compliance. in my opinion there is no better trigger than this one for the ak. if anyone knows where to find em please let me know. i know these triggers were a part of the orignal full auto group on some models. thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Redstar arms?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know WTF you're talking about. I built one, I think it is just a regular trigger & disco set up? You can buy a Century kit for $40, but the gas piston won't fit a Krink. Their triggers suck anyways, I just use 'em on my econo builds, I think DPH quit selling then though?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you talking about the "rate reducer"/hammer retarder? If so, there wouldn't really be any incentive for someone to produce a US-made version since it's for the select fire trigger group and machine guns don't need US parts.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
tapper man has got it. those are the parts im talking about. i took out a tapco and installed the rate reducer type. i ground the tang off the hammer and disconector so i couldnt be accuse of using select fire. this style trigger was night and day compared to a tapco in my opinion. you guys have a point whe it comes to machine gun builds. by the way i still have enough us part to stay legal
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
by the way i still have enough us part to stay legal

That's hard to do with a Krink, without using a US FCG.
Receiver and fake can = 2
Where did you come up with the other 4?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
by the way i still have enough us part to stay legal

That's tough to do with a Krink, without using a US FCG.
Receiver and fake can = 2
Where did you come up with the other 4?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#7]
i have not finished my krink yet. it will be a pistol and not require us parts. i wanted to use this trigger in my other aks
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top