Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/1/2005 3:53:16 PM EDT
I go a wire sidefolder they had at the shop where I work. The latch stuff was in a bag along with it.

How do I get ti assembled? There is the stock, a U-bent sheetmetal piect that slides onto the rear of the lockin block, a spring that looks like a shillouete, a screw, catch and a lever thing.

Any Ideas?

EDIT: How much are these things worth?
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, looks like it is a E. German Floder with the thumb lever.

How does it go together?
Link Posted: 12/1/2005 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
This pic of mine might help clear some things up.  The square hole on the bottom is where the grip screw nut goes in.  You'll have to disassemble the insert, put the nut in, then reassemble.  You might also have to thin it out a bit to get it to fit into your existing receiver.  Have fun!

Link Posted: 12/1/2005 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats just what I needed, thanks.

How much do these go for usually?
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#4]
$60 to $70
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Hi, this is my first post here. I'm trying to figure out this east german side folder. I assembled the parts like I found in another post, but the little tab that keeps it open and shut is too short to engage the stock base. The parts all look new - no wear on them or anything - there's just no possible way that I can see for the little nub to stick up far enough through the hole. Does that make any sense? Help!

In the assembled pictures, you can see the little tab doesn't stick up through the hole I circled. I'm pushing it up as far as it will go. Am I missing a plunger that should sit on top of that or something? All the parts I have are what you see in the pics.

thanks!
-Brian

photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top