Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 4:49:38 AM EDT
Has anyone dealt with Chris and Sandy Bennett in KY for parts or kits?

If you have a contact phone number please forward.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:22:31 AM EDT
[#1]
This is off their site:

"We're working to have an order line installed but at this time we can only accept online or mail in orders. "
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I've bought some stuff from them, it has always been good.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#3]
OK that's cool....I just ordered, on Monday night, a Rommie AKM kit and this morning the site says that they are sold out. I'm not panicking yet...but I was just wondering how I'm going to get a kit  when they are sold out???  Know what I mean???

I'll post a report here when I get the kit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Well....when just happened....the big brown truck just left and here is what I got.....

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a mint/unissued AMD-65 kit from them, website said "INSTOCK", order confirmation said "INSTOCK".  They charged my CC right away and I waited about 3 weeks but no kit.  

I emailed them and then they told me that they were out of stock (I guess that their website/order confirmation means nothing) and would give me a grade "B" or "C" kit for the same price (they got balls!).  

I tried to call them, using the number on the CC statement but the phone number was a Travel Agency in Brooklyn, NY.

I emailed them again and told them I want my CC charge refunded.  After waiting 1 1/2 weeks, my CC was credited.

Won't do business with them again, just to much crap going on which they won't answer questions.

Oh, I have done business with them before and didn't have any problems but after this, "NO WAY"!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By BUSHMAN15
Has anyone dealt with Chris and Sandy Bennett in KY for parts or kits?

If you have a contact phone number please forward.

Quoted:
This is off their site:

"We're working to have an order line installed but at this time we can only accept online or mail in orders. "

Whoops I thought you meant AKParts.com's contact number.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By Hammer in PA:
I ordered a mint/unissued AMD-65 kit from them, website said "INSTOCK", order confirmation said "INSTOCK".  They charged my CC right away and I waited about 3 weeks but no kit.  

I emailed them and then they told me that they were out of stock (I guess that their website/order confirmation means nothing) and would give me a grade "B" or "C" kit for the same price (they got balls!).  

I tried to call them, using the number on the CC statement but the phone number was a Travel Agency in Brooklyn, NY.

I emailed them again and told them I want my CC charge refunded.  After waiting 1 1/2 weeks, my CC was credited.

Won't do business with them again, just to much crap going on which they won't answer questions.

Oh, I have done business with them before and didn't have any problems but after this, "NO WAY"!!

File a complaint with your credit card company.  You'll get your money back that way.  With those practices, they wont be around for long.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:24:46 PM EDT
[#8]

that is gonna be a fine ASSault rifle ....   pardon sporting rifle

p.s.

You are missing PIG STICKER
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Ya....this thing does have a bayo lug....cool......anyone have a Rommie blade??? I need one.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#10]
pointed stick!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry....I haven't seen a Rommie bayonet I guess.....anyone have a pic of one???
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top