Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/2/2005 5:33:00 PM EDT
I just came across this site for Polish underfolder kits for $189.  Is this a trusted company or should we stay away?  Not hot be here it is: http://www.centerfiresystems.com/index2.html

EDIT - I have seen the other Post on Centerfire Systems.  I mainly just wanted to get opinion on this company's reputation and any other comments you guys might have.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I almost bought that one too.  I thought since it was my first build I would get the cheaper underfolder... woops apperently (according to my center fire topic) I F..ked up.  I will be interested to hear what is said on this topic.hinking.gif
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get the Yugo kit?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered half of a yugo kit.... the other half is a romy I won't recieve it till later this week or early next .  Should be interesting.  Like I said I have never built one before and apparently these each have different size recievers.   Did you order one yet?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
centerfire has allways been good to me I have ordered a few kits from them and have not been disapointed.I did not get a polish underfolder from them but I dont think you are going to find one cheaper

BLM
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#5]
CenterFire has a fairly good rep.

I just ordered the romy underfolder stock kit a #'s matching romy rifle kit and the Suomi from them today

Joe at DPHarms is good too.

Dan's sporting goods is out of grade "B" Polish kits.

Kits are starting to dry up
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the Suomi also.  What are you going to do with yours?  I have no idea but figured for $20 what the hell.... someday maybe I'll use it to club an intruder??
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I was thinking about making an AK-Suomi by putting what's left of the magwell part of the receiver in an AK and making a sleeve for the barrel to fit in the trunnion.

This is all just a pipe dream untill I see the parts.
I'm sitting on a CZ-26 because it's allmost impossible to convert to semi.
A very harsh lesson, so I'll just wait and see how the Suomi is.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:30:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I got a kit from centerfire last month, it was a B grade Polish underfolder kit w/all matching parts, just remember that the centerfire kits do not come with the accessories, sling, bayonet, 2 mags and pouch, like the ones from DPH, Dans and Akron armory.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I have ordered four kits from Centerfire, and never had a problem.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#10]
So when I try to put the square pin in the round hole you will help then??h.gif
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top