Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/28/2005 1:23:35 PM EDT
Is there a certain way to drive this out, left to right or the other or does it matter.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think it matters...  What I would suggest is looking at the pin to see if you have any clue which side the pn was pressed in on.  If you can tell, press from the opposite side.  Otherwise, I think I have been pressing left to right as I would shoot the rifle...

What kit do you have?  If it is a Rommy "G" kit you might want to look at some of the other threads here for advise on getting the pin out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:51:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes a rom. I was gonna try the large hammer and punch Job, Its all I have accesess to right now.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
use non impact ways to remove the pin. otherwise it will expand ever so lightly, wich meens drill time
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top